Iran Bitumen IRB
Product Categories
Contact Us
  • 35 St. Alvand, St. Aregentine Sq.
  • iran-bitumen.com
  • 98-912-1016609
  • 989121016609
 Home > Bitumen > Iran Base Oil SN 500

Iran Base Oil SN 500

Product Description

Product Description:Iran Base Oil SN 500


Quick Details:

Place of Origin

Iran (Islamic Republic of)

Brand Name

Base Oil

Model Number

SN 500, SN 600, SN 700 ans SN 900

Type

Other

Application

Base Oil

Grade

Other

Chemical Composition

Iran Base Oil SN 500

Application

Biodegradable



Iran Recycled SN 500, SN 600, SN 700, and SN 900

We are in a position to supply Recycled  Base oil 184.5 kg A conditioned drums. Should you have an inquiry for Base Oil Virging grade we ca review  those  inquiries as well.

 

Please vist our website for more details.


We promise to supply you with high quality Lubricant!We have confidence that you will satisfy with our products and service.We always promise to offer excellent products as well as satisfactory service to our clients all over the world.Above items are just a part, many more Cisco products are not listed out, please feel free contact us for more details. Thank you for your attention

Company information:
Iran Bitumen IRB is an exporter of Iran (Islamic Republic of) Bitumen products.    Our products always sell well in the worldwide markets, including North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe. With this way we can offer the best prices and quality to our customers!    If we don't have idea of what you're looking for, please call or e-mail with your ideas and we may be able to make you something completely unique!Please visit our website www.iran-bitumen.com for more details on our products and services.

Related Words: jackfruit iran   ij35 iran   suniso iran   huperzine a iran   iran cisco  

Other Products

Related Products For Sale

Virgin Base Oil

Virgin Base Oil

Detailed BASE OIL SN 500 / FROM DIRECT SUPPLIER Dear Sirs,  You may buy Virgin Base Oil ( with very competitive price ) directly from Iran's Base oil Stock market

Related Searched: LDPE virgin buyers email | virgin resin buyer
Post Date: 2011-12-05 17:00:00
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Base Oil SN 500

Base Oil SN 500

Detailed Base Oil SN 500, SN 300, SN 150 Iran Origin

Related Searched: msds of base oil sn 500 | base oil sn 500 cas
Post Date: 2011-11-24 20:00:00
India
Base Oil SN 500 and recycled base oil

Base Oil SN 500 and recycled base oil

Detailed Buoyancy Impex Pvt Ltd offers Virgin & recycled base oil We are pleased to offer Base oil SN 500 and recyled base oil for regular exporst as per below terms & conditions  Product : Sn 500  ( Group I / II / III) Origin: Iran , Malaysia, Singapore , India PAC

Related Searched: base oil sn 500 shell msds | msds of base oil sn 500
Post Date: 2011-09-24 22:00:00
India
Recycled Base Oil Sn 500 Origin Iran

Recycled Base Oil Sn 500 Origin Iran

Detailed We are in position to supply recycled base oil SN 500 Packing: Used Steel Drum. Origin: Iran In We are in position to supply recycled base oil SN 500 Packing: Used Steel Drum. Origin: Iran In case you are interested

Related Searched: recycled base oil sn 150 azerbaycan | recycled base oil azerbaycan
Post Date: 2011-11-26 17:00:00
Saudi Arabia
Base oil

Base oil

Detailed Base Oil SN 150, SN 500, SN 650 Dear Sirs,  Virgin base oil / Iran made is available : - SN 150  - SN 500 - SN 650   - Packing : Flexy Tanks , Bulk  - Min quantity of sale :  2000 Tons     

Related Searched: base oil 200sn datasheet | base oil 60sn
Post Date: 2011-12-05 11:00:00
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Recycled Base Oil

Recycled Base Oil

Detailed Product: Recycle base oil (sn 500) Quantity:500 mt/month in used drum in container Origin: Iran P Product: Recycle base oil (sn 500) Quantity:500 mt/month in used drum in container Origin: Iran Price: Fob dubai $750 usd/mt Payment:30% advance & rest after faxing the original b/l copy Deliv

Related Searched: what is the density of recycled base oil sn300 | MSDS Recycled Base Oil SN 500
Post Date: 2011-12-08 22:00:00
UAE
base oil

base oil

Detailed Buoyancy Impex Pvt Ltd offers Virgin & recycled base oil We are pleased to offer Base oil SN 500 and recyled base oil for regular exporst as per below terms & conditions  Product : Sn 500  ( Group I / II / III) Origin: Iran , Malaysia, Singapore , India PAC

Related Searched: base oil sn-75 | base oil sn650 esso
Post Date: 2012-06-09 16:00:00
India
base oil Sn 500 ,...... recycle and virgin

base oil Sn 500 ,...... recycle and virgin

SN 500 , SN 100 and SN 150 recycle and virgin base oil with Iran origin .

Related Searched: acheter base oil sn 500 r | msds of base oil sn 500
Post Date: 2013-06-27 07:00:00
Iran (Islamic Republic of)

Related Suppliers List

Nakhle Baharestan Pardis (NBP)

Products/Services:
NIOC Bitumen,Iran Bitumen NBP,NBP Bitumen 60 70,Iran Bitumen 85 100 supplier / nbp,Iran Bitumen 40 50 supplier - NBP,Iran Bitumen 30 40 supplier - NBP,Iran - NBP Bitumen 85 25 supplier,Iran - NBP Bitumen 90 15 manufacturers,Iran - NBP Natural Bitumen,Iran Gilsonite Supplier - NBP,Base oil,Slack wax,Iran Bitumen Seller - NBP,Bitumen exporter,Iran - NBP Bitumen manufacturers,Iran - NBP Road Asphalt,NBP Asphalt manufacturer,Modified Bitumen manufacturers,Road Asphalt,Bitumen manufacturers
Business type:
Suppliers

Seller of Iran bitumen

Products/Services:
bitumen,Iran bitumen,60/70,80/100,polymeric bitumen
Business type:
Suppliers

tehran care company.

Products/Services:
We are exporting company in Iran. We can provide you paraffin wax, foots oil, slack wax, rpo and ext
Business type:
Suppliers

Petro Tar Co.

Products/Services:
We are Pleasure to inform you, we are Manufacture of Pure Oxidized Bitumen & Bitumen in Iran since 2005 in Tehran Industrial Park (Near Tehran that Produce and Export Oxidized Bitumen & Bitumen with below offer: 1. Product: Pure Oxidized Bitumen (85/25, 90/15, 90/40, 95/25, 115/15) 2. Origin: Iran 3. Packing: 25kg Melt able polyamide bags (With extra PP white bag Cover) - Carton Box (25 K.g) - New Steel Drums (185 K.g) 4. Marking: By order 5. Payment Method: T/T 6. Terms of payment: 30% down payment and remaining 70% against draft of B/L 7. Minimum order: 22 MT 8. Delivery Time: 5000 MT per month Please note that our Oxidized Bitumen is pure and without Gilsonite. 1. Product: Bitumen (40/50, 60/70, 85/100) 2. Origin: Iran 3. Packing: New Steel Drums (185 K.g) 4. Marking: By order 5. Payment Method: T/T 6. Terms of payment: 40% down payment and remaining 60% against draft of B/L 7. Minimum order: 300 MT 8. Delivery Time: 10,000 MT per month For more inform you can visit our website at www.petrotarco.com
Business type:
Suppliers

Irulz

Products/Services:
Iran Bitumen 60 / 70,Semi Refined Paraffin Wax,Normal paraffin oil,Slack Wax,Virgin PP Polymers,HMS steel scraps used rails,Lump Sulphur 99,Base OIL SN 150 SN 500,White Mineral Oil,sand gravel brick refractory mortar,liquid paraffin,Construction Materials,Residue wax,copper scraps cathode,diesel d2 Mazut fuel oil
Business type:
Suppliers

Bitcon Int'l L.L.C.

Products/Services:
We are Exporter of Bitumen, Parrfin Wax, Slack Wax and Fuel Oil of iran Origin.
Business type:
Suppliers

Luoyang Yilong Refractory Co,Ltd

Products/Services:
We are professional manufacturer which integrates designing, producing and servicing of the refractory material used for steel-making electric furnace, steel ladle and middle ladle inmetallurgical industry. The main products of our company are Magnesia carbon brick, Alumina-magnesia-carbon brick, Magnesia-aluminum-carbon brick, Aluminum-magnesia spinel brick, Nozzle brick, Nozzle brick cup, Porous plug together with various unshaped refractory materials. Our products have good markets in numerous iron and steel enterprises in over 20 provinces, cities and autonomous regions of Hunan Province, Jiangsu Province, Guangdong Province, Guangxi Province, Hebei Province and Tianjin, etc.. Moreover, Our products also have be exported to many countries including Kazakhstan, Thailand, Vietnam, Turkey, Ethiopia, Iran, Malaysia, Georgia, Angola, Ghana, Laos, North Korea, Nigeria, Pakistan, Iraq, Indonesia, Libya, Saudi Arabia and UAE (United Arab Emirates),etc.
Business type:
Suppliers

NAKHLE BAHARESTAN PARDIS CO

Products/Services:
Bitumen,Iran Bitumen NBP,Bitumen 60-70,Bitumen 85-100,Bitumen 40-50
Business type:
Suppliers

Rahpoyan hakim boali sina

Products/Services:
all medicinal plants iran,mallow flowers,orange flowers,caraway seeds,Saffron,rose flowers,rosemary leaves,Sage (salvia),eucalyptus,peppermint leaves,Jujube (Ziziphus),Lavender,Galbanum,fennel seeds,Dill Seed,Thyme (Thymus vulgaris),Pistachio,almond,liquorice root,essential oil
Business type:
Suppliers

NOUAVARUN TEJARAT G CO LTD

Products/Services:
Global Sourcing, Distributing In Iran, Agent Of Large Corporations
Business type:
Suppliers
Products | Suppliers | Trade Events | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2012 chemkind.com. All rights reserved.

E-mail:chemkind@sina.com