- Rm 10-910 of Xinyuan, Baixia District,Nanjing
Place of Origin
Texas, United States
1. Chemical Name: OTD, OTDA, Ortho Toluenediamine
2. UN NO.: 3077
3. Normalized Isomer ration:
3,4-Toluenediamine: CAS:496-72-0 60%
2,3-Toluenediamine: CAS:2687-25-4 40%
4. Molecular formula: C7H10N2 Molecular Weight: 122
5. Properties: It is light grey solid and very unstable at normal temperature so that its color can change quickly.
6. Ignition point:62.78°C, flash point:157.22°C, spontaneous:540°C.
It is soluble in water, benzene, chloroform, ethyl acetate and alcoho,etc. It has irritated feel to skin.
7. Quality index: Inspection Item
Appearance light gyey
Purity (%) ≥99.5
Melting point(°C) 60 -62
PH scope 11.5-12.0
8. Uses: It is used as chemical intermediate in order to corrosion inhibitor tolyltriazole, antioxidant MMB etc.
OTD as a polyether initiator made the polyether, The foam being made of this polyether have uniformity , meticulous properties, and no contraction. It can improve the foam’s performance of heat insulation and it’s the measurement of low-temperature performance. Besides. polyether which is made of OTD have better compatibility with cyclopentane.
It can substitute for o-phenylenediamine,and can be used many other fields such as epoxy resin curing, inimer formed, cross-linked of polymer.
9. Packing: 200 kgs/drum, as customer's required