- NO.220 Building18,Saibo Industrial Zone, NO.168 Jianding Road
Place of Origin
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
bread volume meter
test range of scale I
test range of scale II
rape seeds in diameter 1~2mm
1pc of 400ml block
850 x 200 x 130mm
volume metering to kinds of solid irregular foods
The JMTY is used for metering volume to irregular solid foods such as breads which the volumes are under 1000ml.
Testing Range: Scale I: 0~600ml
Scale II: 400~1000ml
Fillers: Rape Seeds in Diameter 1~2mm
Repeating Error: ±5ml
Dimension: 850 × 200 × 130mm
Table requests: The experiment table should be stable and level, if it is a wooden table, 30mm is required of its table-board thickness.
Installation: Place the meter on the left side of the table, and fix it by screwing the 4 flat-head screws into the 4 holes on the base.
1. Zero regulation: Close and lock the bottom lip. Open the top lip, fill the top container with fillers. Close and lock the top lip, open the spile to make the fillers fall into the bottom container. Close the spile, open the top lip, move the left fillers away. Close and lock the top lip, invert the meter, open the spile to make the fillers fall into the top container. Close the spile, do several inverses as above to fill every corner in the bottom container, add fillers till them reach the graduation “0”.
a. If the bread volume is in 0~600ml, do zero regulation by fillers and scale I directly.
b. If the bread volume is in 400~1000ml, do zero regulation by fillers and scale II, with the 400ml block in the bottom container.
a. Bread volume under 600ml: After the zero regulation of scale I, invert the meter and open the spile to make the fillers fall into the top container, close the spile. Open the bottom lip, put the bread into the bottom, close and lock the bottom lip. Open the spile to make all of the fillers fall down, close the spile. The graduation that the fillers reach is the volume value of the bread.
b. Bread volume in 400~1000ml: After the zero regulation of scale II, open the bottom lip, take the block away, put the bread in, close and lock the bottom lip. Invert the meter and open the spile to make all of the fillers fall down, close the spile. The graduation that the fillers reach is the volume value of the bread.
1. 400ml Block: 1pc
2. 26 × 4.5mm Flat-Head Screw: 4pcs
1. Before metering, be sure that the meter is stable.
2. The meter should be kept in a dry and clean place, and keep its inside clean.
3. Zero regulation is required before metering, and do not leave any residual food in the container.
4. In metering, the spile should be moved by suitable force to make fillers fall down freely. Knocks and strikes on the meter have negative impact on results.
5. Fillers (rape seeds) preparation: Take 2kgs of rape seeds with impurities removed and dusts wash off, after dry in air, dry them by dryer in 105°C for 30mins. Keep them in dry and clean container after collong down.