- Old Al-Karj Road
Product Name:SAAF Fix Adhesive 43 - 3200
Place of Origin
SAAF Fix Adhesive 43 - 3200
STB is inflammable, one component adhesive based on Polychloroprene. It is specially developed for hot climate to use on porous & non-porous substrates.
It has a long open time, good wet tack, excellent bonding strength & resistance to heat, water, humidity & detergents.
MAIN USES :
1. For bonding leather, rubber, shoe material, wood & Formica.
2. Bonding of decorative laminates made of Wood, Steel, and Plastics etc.
3. Bonding synthetic rubber floor tiles (Stud tiles).
Base Material : Synthetic Resin + Polychloroprene
Color : Yellowish
Viscosity : 1,500 2,500 CPS
Density : 0.84 - 0. 87 gm/cm3
Solid contents : 24 - 28 %
Coverage : 4 6 m2/Kg
Drying Time : 60 Min.s
Shelf Life : 18 months in tightly closed container.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Surface to be bonded must be from grease & dust. Leather & rubber should be thoroughly roughened. Stir well before use.
2. Apply adhesive evenly to both surfaces using brush.
3. Bonding must take place within the open time (3-5 min.s) by pressing material against substrate (10-60 min.s). In shoe industry parts must be pressed for at least 10 Seconds.